Tuesday, July 5, 2011

VBS 2011...

I decided to help out with Vacation Bible School in the pre-k class a couple of weeks ago. I was worried about Camdyn during this time because they usually do not start structured activities until age 3, but I decided to put her in the 3-4 yr old class anyway. It was fantastic. She loved it! I asked one of the volunteers to take my camera with her one day and take some pictures if she had some time. I was so surprised to see all of the activities that they did.

I did not have to worry about Crosby! He was a hit with all of the volunteers in the infant class. He smiles a lot, as some of you know, so they all loved him and he was spoiled. He became attached to one boy in particular. This kid was a college student and asked to be put with the infants:) Crosby would smile and reach for him in the mornings.....a huge relief for any momma!



One day while all of the other kids were asleep, the staff played with Crosby and took tons of pictures!

His BFF!!
Notice the other kid sleeping in the crib!


The first day we were a little late, so when we arrived at Camdyn's class they were lining up to go into the main church for music. Camdyn jumped right in line like she had been doing it for years! I choked back several tears! Ha Ha...she is holding onto a rope!!

Music time in her classroom....so serious!




Her BFF..

The theme was "Big Apple Adventure" as in New York. So they made a city in the classroom. This was her high-rise!

Craft-time.

She got to perform in the front of all the parents on the last night. I was so excited!! Her first big performance! They were supposed to be praying...





Trying to get a shot by the props, but she was too busy eating her cookie!


No comments:

Post a Comment