Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A little bit of everything...

I looked at my camera today and noticed that I had not downloaded any pictures for a month. So here are some recent photos of the little ones..


Hiding so that she can give him some of her juice!


Since Crosby has begun to crawl...nothing is safe in the house. He just roams wherever he pleases. He loves to take down everything in this bookshelf!


He also loves to take the days off of the calendar! He has one that is almost in his mouth!
Getting ready for church! I lucked out...he does hair too!
We love going to duck pond. Camdyn loves to feed the ducks. She has had several bite her hand because she tries to get as close as she can to them!

Our jailbird!

We love going to the park! Crosby loves to swing!


So does Camdyn...

These pictures are old...this is the day before Crosby really started to crawl!

So stylish! She dresses herself every morning without my help! She can now even put on her socks and shoes all byherself!

Our community had a 4th of July party at the pool. We left right before the watermelon eating contest. After watching Camdyn suck down this piece we were upset that we did not enter her:)

7 and under biggest splash contest!

Elvis was in the parade...

Playing Guesstures at my parents. She loved it! She would go up with Randall and with me when it was my turn.


Playing in the sprinkler!




Playing outside in her choice of outfit for the day!

The next series of pictures are of Camdyn and Crosby wrestling/hugging! They are so cute!

I'll get you sister...



So these pictures are really old...this is a picture of Crosby sitting up for the first time in the bed. This was how I found him when he woke up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment