Friday, October 14, 2011

What the lil' man is up to....

My handsome baby boy will turn ONE in 3 weeks!! I say this all the time....where has the time gone?!? Crosby is beginning to get a personality! He is very good at letting his sister know when he has had enough! He yells...na na na na when she wrestles him to the ground and will not let him up! He is going to be one tough lil' guy! He says momma and roars like a lion! He gives high fives, plays patty cake, waves hi/bi, and loves to wrestle. He has begun to walk and has walked more than 10 steps on his own. He will be everywhere soon!

Walking to Momma!

Stinker...he always tries to open the door to go outside!




He is going to give mommy a heart attack before I turn 40!! He loves to climb on everything!

He loves to push things. He even pushes us around the house!

Introducing....the Mangum duo!




Always checking everything out!

For his birthday present Randall and I decided to get him a ball pit just like Camdyn used to have. I ordered it a month ago so that I would have it, but Randall and I are so bad that we thought that he "needed" it early. So he got his present a month early!!









This boy loves to read! If you bring a book to him he stops what he is doing and listens intently! He also loves to point at the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment