Friday, September 30, 2011

Disgusting.....

Our kiddos are disgusting!! They love to get dirty, eat disgusting things, and play with disgusting things!! Here are a couple of shots from just the past week.


What mom....do I have something on my face?!?

If eating dirt was not gross enough, he also eats shoes...all of the time!
Yes..she was putting a shovel full of mud in her hair!

Eating mud...

Digging for worms...


Petting one of the worms that she found.

Any of you who know me well know that I am scared of lizards. Camdyn has recently become fascinated with these creatures. She always wants me to hold them and treats them like her babies! I can thank Laura for this picture. She thinks that it is funny that she taught Camdyn to give a kiss to the lizards!! YUCK!


Petting a lizard she found. She named it "lizard"!

Letting her "now dead" lizard slide down the slide on her water table!

Giving the lizard a ride in her stroller.


No comments:

Post a Comment