Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm a Big Kid Now....

We did it!!! Camdyn is officially potty trained! We started a week ago and Camdyn is now going to the bathroom on her own. She even woke me up last night at 4:00 a.m. to ask if she could go potty. I said "ummm...yes!" I am so proud of her and a little relieved that I do not have to buy anymore diapers, but I am sad that my baby girl is all grown up:(

The goods...we have stickers, pull-ups for naps and night-time, and princess panties! Camdyn had to hold up her panties so that I could "cheese" them!!


I could not resist!


She loved to pour her own tee-tee out in the potty. We were not allowed to help!


The potty dance..."Tee-Tee in the pottttay". Danced after ever flush!


She also had to wash out the bowl after each use! I was not in the room the first time she did this....I found a stool next to our counter and a naked little girl on top!


This is how she usually sat when waiting...


passing time...


Camdyn loves to play dress up with her own clothes.


Having a snack on the potty.


The very first day I tried to explain to her that she had to concentrate in order for her tee-tee to come out. This is her concentration look!


For the first 4 days we did not wear any shorts. She is now able to wear anything!!


Reading...


The final result!



No comments:

Post a Comment