Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Crosby!!

I know I say this every birthday, but I cannot believe our lil' dude is 2!!
 We had to cancel his party last minute because our family came down with the stomach bug.  Unfortunately, my parents and niece had already come down and ended up catching it too:/ We decided to sing Happy Birthday to him anyways and he loved it!  He would say "Happy Day!"!
 Serious concentration blowing out the candles!

 Running through his birthday balloons!

 Punching his birthday balloons!
 Only 2 and he already wants to be a Doctor!
 We rescheduled his party later that week. 
 The train cake Camdyn and I made!
 We made a train out of cardboard boxes!

 The food buffet!

 I made train cars for every kid so they could decorate them and make a train!
 He stole some cake before we sang to him!

 Showing me which train car he wants!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment