Saturday, August 11, 2012

Silly Kids...

He loves shoes!! Every morning he brings us our shoes and we have to put them on. 
 I guess I should have added "silly Daddy" in the title!  Camdyn wanted him to wear one of my shirts and without even complaining he walks in with a crown and a pretty pink shirt!!
 My lil' helper washing the car!
 She grosses me out.  She is always chasing and kissing on lizards!  She wanted to keep this one because it was so tiny, but I luckily, for the lizards sake, talked her into finding a home in the woods for him!
 Our little bookworm!  He always goes into the playroom to sit and read books!
I took Crosby to get his haircut last week and he would not sit still.  He kept trying to push the girl away from his head.  Needless to say, his hair looked terrible.  So Randall decided that the only thing that could be done was to shave his head!  I was not a fan, but he does look super cute!!

 Our cat puts up with anything!
 Digging for fake bugs...
 So happy he found one!

No comments:

Post a Comment